One of the most important things our dog’s need to live happy, well balanced lives is exercise. Sometimes it can be hard to give your dog a good walk everyday because we work long hours and then when we come home, the last thing we feel like doing is going for a walk. There is a solution to both give your dog the exercise she needs AND alleviate your guilt from not being able to walk her properly, hire a professional dog walker!
What Are The Benefits To Having A Dog Walker?
- Your dog walker will come right to your home and walk your dog for you
- A dog walker will be able to provide your dog with one on one, undivided attention
- Your dog will get a much needed potty break in the middle of the day while you’re working hard to pay for her bones and chew toys
- A structured walk each day not only exercises your dog’s body, but it also exercises his mind by giving him a task to focus on
- A walk every day will reduce behavioral problems related to boredom and built up energy
- A professional dog walker is not only there to help you exercise your dog but they can be a valued part of your team to properly care for your dog, just like the veterinarian or the groomer.
- If your dog is older or cannot go on walks for some reason, a dog walker can still provide them with a potty break and some companionship during the day!
Our lives can be very demanding but no matter what, our dogs are always there waiting for us at the end of the day with a wagging tail and unconditional love. You can give the same love back to them by making sure all of their needs are met and getting a dog walker is a great way to do that!
#22192petcare #lakeridgeva #dogwalker